Abstract & Case Submission
Abstract and Case Submission will open soon. Check back for more details.
SVIN Annual Meeting 2013 Abstracts
- Abstracts may or may not been published previously.
- Abstracts should be brief, typically less than 250 words.
- Submit either pdf. or an MS Word document.
- Limited to one page with imbedded graphics.
- Submitted via the Internet using the online submission form - see below
- Abstracts are peer-reviewed according to the following criteria: originality, importance, methods, analysis, results, conclusions, general interest and writing quality.
- Authors will be notified of review decision via email
- Presenting authors are required to pay conference registration and expenses. Poster boards are 8' x 4' tack boards; push pins are provided.
Stump the Expert Case Submission
Submissions Are Only Accepted in POWERPOINT Format ONLY (ppt. OR pptx.)
Submission MUST contain a TOTAL of 8 Slides- Each of the 8 Slides should contain the following information:
SLIDE 1: Clinical History
SLIDE 2: Baseline Angiographic Findings
SLIDE 3: Summary of Planned Endovascular Approach
SLIDE 4: Devices and Intra-Operative Pharmcological Treatment
SLIDE 5: Angiographic Images Showing Complication
SLIDE 6: Angiographic Images Showing Bailout or Description of Bailout
SLIDE 7: Clinical Outcome
SLIDE 8: Dicussion